Partner Marketing Manager
As Partner Marketing Manager, you report to a Regional Marketing Manager who manages the relationship with its assigned OEM partner(s) for all matters related to co-marketing activities and company-driven programs which directly support its OEM sales. Your primary role is to manage the quarterly planning cycle of our co-marketing investments, liaising with our local Partner Account Managers (PAM) in each country. These co-marketing investments are meant to drive OEM product adoption thru promotion of innovation & design wins in the marketplace as well as to meet both volume and revenue targets of our OEM Division.
The planning process requires thoroughness and detail orientation in its handling. As Partner Marketing Manager, you will be integrated in team discussions which explore new ways of engagement to drive the value proposition of Windows, across Emerging and Developed markets, and both B2C & B2B fronts as well as drive demand for pre-installed Office skus.
You will handle following responsibilities:
- Quarterly Marketing Campaign planning process across EMEA countries, including:
- Review, negotiation and approval of marketing plans, liaising with local company Partner Account Managers to optimize joint marketing investments
- Proof of execution (POE) review and actual investments’ performance assessment
- Consolidation and submission of country specific information for business reports
- Regional budget planning with your Regional Marketing Manager
- Training and educating local stakeholders in a multicultural environment on process changes, investment guidelines and campaign assets developed by the business
- Establishing and maintaining relationship with designated OEM stakeholders
- Assuming a pro-active role within the EMEA GDP account team
- Solid command of oral and written English a must
- Experience in controlling/accounting/administrative support or equivalent.
- Field Marketing and/or Marketing budget management experience a strong plus
- Business acumen related to Marketing ATL/BTL tactics a strong plus
- Degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics or Business management preferred.
- Fluent user of Excel a must (incl. advanced functions such as pivot table), fair handling of MS Office suite expected
Candidate is expected to understand/look for the big picture, eg. be able to understand the dynamics of B2C/B2B channel sales and market fundamentals to assess relevance of marketing plans and offer guidance on appropriate correction/course of action.
- Capacity to drive thorough data review, with close attention to details
- Strong sense of accountability
- Self-driven personality, capable of working autonomously within a matrix organization
- Strong analytical skills, together with good command of project management and multi-tasking
- Solid communication skills and proven ability to collaborate with cross functional groups and virtual teams a must
- Proven ability to demonstrate persistency and proactivity in daily routine