Messaging is central to our mission. Our messaging products are among the world's fastest growing apps, allowing billions of people in over 180 countries to come closer together. Whether sending a text, sharing photos and videos, making a free call or video chat, our messaging products make communication reliable and accessible regardless of location, device, or connectivity. Our messaging products are also redefining messaging apps with a popular platform that allows businesses to effectively communicate with their customers. As a team, we combine the best parts of a fast-moving start-up while operating at global scale.
Seeking a driven marketer that will own marketing communications and plans to our messaging partner ecosystem.
- Develop positioning and messaging of the messaging Partner Program, along with supporting collateral, in collaboration with internal and external agencies and stakeholders.
- Devise go-to-market strategies on messaging B2B marketing channels – websites, PR, blog, advertising.
- Leverage existing events globally to include messaging partners and communicate to a broader audience.
- Partner effectively with Partner Marketing and Program teams to understand the needs of the partner ecosystem and deliver valuable sales and educational communications.
- Coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams including Sales, Partnerships, Product Marketing, Marketing Communications, internal/external agencies and Legal.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in Sales and Marketing, at a digital advertiser, agency, tech and/or product and services company.
- Experience in program and/or project management.
- Strategic thinking and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment