Purpose of the role:
Lead [Brand]'s partnership efforts across multiple markets to drive revenue and profitability for the [Brand].
Responsible for a top tier portfolio of financial institution loyalty partners
Top tier partner portfolios are those with the greatest management complexity due to factors such as large size, high executive-level visibility, and high level of business risk.
• Manage partnership efforts for assigned partners and countries.
• Manage and optimize plans to drive operating goals.
• Build new partner relationships to enhance [Brand]'s efforts in assigned countries.
• Represent [Brand] at trade shows and/or present [Brand]'s proposition to a wide audience at such gatherings.
• Participate in contract negotiations with partners.
• Report on market trends in a succinct and meaningful way.
• Structure and negotiate partnerships at both network and partner levels.
• Manage GPS profit and loss statement across multiple major markets with an average GBV under management in excess of $100M
• Own complex global projects
• Optimize existing partner relationships by advising and influencing partners to adjust their site or leverage our technologies to
maintain and/or exceed performance targets.
• Add value to client relationships through a strong understanding of digital marketing activities and the ability to operate
across borders, influencing appropriately in different cultures.
• Work independently on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors,
including an understanding of current business trends
• Bachelor’s or equivalent degree required.
• Minimum 7 years of business experience including 4+ years developing directly transferrable skills.
• Account management or similar relationship management experience required.
• Experience developing new business and conducting negotiations required.
• E-commerce or travel industry experience a plus.
• Knowledge of e-commerce system requirements a plus.
• Proven quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills; must be very comfortable performing data analysis and making data-driven
• General aptitude for statistical analysis and reporting, an eye for trends and attention to detail required.
• Experience analyzing business performance results and working with financial models required.
• Ability to determine how to use resources and time to meet schedules and objectives.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Purpose of the role: