For this assignment with Aquent's client, we are looking for a high-energy professional to join the marketing team and assist with marketing campaign launches and partner and ecosystem management. The ideal candidate should have practical experience of product marketing, branding and consumer product campaigns. He/she should have interest in the wearables industry and be comfortable with using the products and learn the functionality. Experience with managing stakeholders and strong project management and coordination skills are preferred. The candidate should thrive under pressure, be teamwork-oriented, creative and aspire to grow in a fast changing environment.
- Work with a global product marketing manager to assist in product marketing for wearables.
- Work with partners on implementing product launches and marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate partner marketing collateral including marketing materials, asset development and creative guidance.
- Lead tracking of partner marketing campaigns, timelines and key results.
- Assist with team administrative responsibilities, as needed.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Maintain marketing partner assets and guidelines
- Partner asset approval coordination
- Tracking of partner campaigns, assets and results
- Ongoing POC for asset approvals for partner marketing campaign collateral
- Coordinate input from marketing lead and cross functional teams
- Ensure partners receive accurate, timely and consolidated feedback and guidance
- Administrate the approval process
- Maintain tracking of asset reviews and campaign results
- Maintain tracking of partner device details
- Partner marketing asset administration
- Update assets available to partners based on requests and needs
- BA/BS degree (Manager is open to area of study) with a strong academic record
- 4 year work experience in marketing, specifically project and stakeholder management
- Experience working on creatives for consumer campaigns
- Creative and branding experience and understanding
- Partner and relationship management experience
- Ability to work smart and efficiently in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, results-driven, have ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Nice to have
- Consumer technology marketing experience
- Understanding of the wearables industry and ecosystem