The Partner Center team works with Sales to deliver immersive meeting experiences for the 300+ executive meetings taking place annually in the Menlo Park and NYC centers. It’s run by the Customer Experiences team within Global Business Marketing and comprises four functions (Program Management, Content, Experiences and Operations) who collaborate to deliver these unique experiences to Facebook’s largest agency and advertiser accounts.
We’re looking for a program coordinator who is extremely detail oriented, an efficient project manager, and a creative problem solver.
- Assist the program management team in planning meetings, owning the speaker outreach and all related communications
- Help track the planning of Partner Center meetings to ensure all action items are carried out
- Be trained on and then help configure/handle enhancements requests, etc for internal briefing management tool
- Maintain program management documentation including speaker bench updates, bios and best practices
- Support multiple ad hoc projects simultaneously with close attention to detail
- 3-5 years of experience in operations, marketing, or project/program management
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Strong organizational, process and project management skills
- Attention to detail and flawless execution
- Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred