- Champions the role of the user and our products in our partners’ marketing executions.
- Reviews and approves incoming partner marketing assets to ensure they meet the brand guidelines and standards.
- Interfaces directly with partners via email and over the phone to educate on brand guidelines and product functionality, gives suggestions for asset changes, and delivers constructive feedback on marketing assets.
- Captures partner value in central tracker to better measure third-party business impact.
- Works with internal teams and external agency resources to deploy creative assets for toolkits to enable 3rd party partner marketing activities for new product launches and seasonal sales / promotions.
- Manages processes and tools to drive efficiencies and scale partner marketing activities to help partners execute, including toolkits, asset libraries, best practice documents, and activity trackers.
- Identify opportunities to streamline and/or scale product marketing management processes.
- Establishes and manages a tracking system to summarize the depth and breadth of partner-led creative development and campaign activities to ensure the impact of partner-led marketing is documented.
- Liaises with other internal partner brand managers, helping to onboard and stand up regional team processes as new markets launch or product extensions arise in existing markets.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in Brand Marketing or Creative Agency or Marketing Coordinator/Operations
- Exceptional program management and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of product launch processes and creative development of marketing assets (from briefing to creative review to legal approvals to partner hand-off)
- Analytical mindset with strong quantitative reasoning, creativity, and strategic skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
- Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity
- Strong understanding of brand marketing, with keen attention to detail and creative judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- Experience in a customer facing or partnership role