This person will report remotely to the Area Sales Manager for the Region and will assist in recruitment, onboarding, business development, partner sales & readiness activities, market planning and execution with select Learning & Learning as a Service Partners across North America
This Partner Account Manager role is responsible for driving revenue goals and driving increased satisfaction for IT Pros, Information Workers, Students, and Developers who engage in skills development and certification.
This is done by managing the relationship with the Partners and by orchestrating the transformation of our Learning Channel and Go-to-Market Strategy. Support marketing campaigns that drive internal and external awareness of our assets.
“Plan and Recruit” phase of partner business cycle
• Assess Training & Certification market revenue opportunities based on targets, current partners, and our global software product portfolio; opportunity map is built for territory.
• Review current partners against sales priorities to determine if the partner mix will sufficiently address the needs of the marketplace;
• Successfully recruit new Partners;
• Develop a well-defined business plan for partner portfolios, including: key targets and goals; marketing initiatives; education and enablement activities; satisfaction goals and feedback mechanisms.
“Enable” phase of partner business cycle
• Create and implement enablement and training plans with assigned managed partners;
• Increase Partner familiarity with the company's Learning & Certification Framework;
• Track Partner involvement in enablement and training activities.
“Sell” phase of partner business cycle
• Assist Partners in defining sales processes
• Provide Leadership, mentorship, and collaboration to managed partners in the areas of sales, revenue achievement, licensing, and so on.
“Retain” phase of partner business cycle
• Maintain and extend Strong partner relationships
• Own partner satisfaction;
• Act as first point of contact to resolve or escalate partner satisfaction issues.
NOTE: this role can be done 100% remotely.
Years of experience required: 3-5 years’ relevant sales experience managing Solution/Services Partners and/or in medium complex customer account environments. Either in large enterprise level training companies OR technology firms
• Understanding of consultative solution selling skills, knowledge of service industry.
• Success and proven performance in leveraged sales or business development.
• Account management and business planning skills a must.
• Marketing management and marketing communications skills are critical
• Previous Enterprise experience is required, ideally in a partner environment, although not required. This experience is required to make ramp-up easier as this person will know the tools we use.