This SW Partner Ecosystem team at a major global tech org is responsible for building the partner channel for our major Business Applications SW group. This role will focus on recruiting, onboarding, training and enabling the partners globally.
The team’s strategy is to connect customers with consulting partners at scale. In order to accelerate this motion, the team created a self-service portal where partners can publish their consulting service offerings.
The team is currently looking for a Partner Success Manager who will be responsible for onboarding the partners to the marketplace and managing the offer review process in the portal.
Day to day activities will include:
1. Review and approve access requests to the portal
2. Guide partners through the offer publishing process and steps
3. Review and edit offers submissions for clarity, brevity, inclusion of agenda, deliverables, grammar, and style.
4. Track all activities and provide regular reporting on progress
- Some Copy Writing.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Follow up and attention to details.
- Understanding of the SW partner channel network.
- A passion for technology and innovation.
Nice to haves:
• Someone with tech experience around partner channel networks
• Someone who has been in a Partner or Customer Success Manager role