We are seeking a Part-time Production Quality Specialist to support our client’s Creative Marketing team. This role will support the planning, organization, and proofing of direct-to-consumer marketing materials and the internal and external scheduling of work. This 15-hour/week position will offer a flexible schedule of on-site work in Nashville, TN.
The Production Quality Specialist manages jobs entering the Marketing Production Department and assigns a step-by-step schedule for completion of jobs. Under the direction of the Marketing Production Manager and with input from the Print Manager, the Specialist coordinates movement of jobs through the Marketing Production Department and vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and manages proofing, quality control and verification against sources of truth documents – creative version, print production versions.
- Writes up job change orders
- Handles call center programming requests
- Creates print matrices for direct-to-consumer campaigns
- Manage aspects of the production timeline tool
- Acts as liaison between Clients, Operations and Production Vendor
- Vendor oversight, in conjunction with Production Manager
- Notifies Marketing Production Manager when necessary and contacts clients for any materials, information, etc., required to complete scheduled projects.
- Regularly informs and reports any problems affecting job quality, due dates and costs to Marketing Production Manager, and client.
- Works with Marketing Production Manager and Print Manager in selecting vendors for all jobs, based on quality control, budget, timing, etc. Assists in job estimating, vendor specifications, etc.
- Oversees quality control in conjunction with Marketing Production Manager and Print Manager.