PART TIME PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
CONTRACT: 5 MONTHS || 30hrs/wk
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
PAY: $25/hr (DOE)
*** Our fortune 500 fashion client is looking for a Production Assistant to join their Women’s ecommerce team! ***
The Production Assistant, Seasonal Women’s Site Marketing is responsible for overseeing the creation, development, management, and scheduling of all Women’s Seasonal Site Marketing content; the tracking and communication of marketing deliverables; driving issue resolution and communication related to site execution. This role will support the Producer in managing seasonal site marketing launches from ideation to execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Project Management
• Coordinates project activities from various business partners including Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, Inventory Management, Web Developers, IT, and our email vendor (Salesforce).
• Setting up project milestones, keep management and cross-functional partners notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule.
• Drives the review and final sign-off of site content by assisting in leading key meetings owned by Production, recording feedback and action items and communicating recap to owners for follow-up and completion.
• Attends necessary cross-functional email meetings and helps develop and enforce best practices, guidelines, and standards around email development and deployments.
• Assists business partners to manage production of product content: copy, images and outfits.
• Helps Producers manage seasonal marketing pipeline, milestones, and deliverable tracking.
• Support and QA
• Working in content management tools to update and push content & code live to the site.
• Leads thorough and consistent QA of all seasonal site launches (and also has eyes on related emails & store events)
• Final approver for all launching women’s site content.
• Works closely with team in tracking and troubleshooting defects found; clearly communicates issues and investigates the potential root cause; escalates issues and recommendations with an appropriate level of urgency.
• Partners regularly with members of functional areas including Merchandising, Marketing, Inventory Management, Creative, Web Content Development, Product Management, IT, and 3rd party vendors.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
• At least 3 years online experience in web production environment.
• Retail eCommerce experience and direct email content development experience a plus.
• Understanding of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website and email tools and technologies.
• Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and content management systems.
• Process driven, independent, extremely organized.
• Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently with a constant sense of ownership for the quality of site experience.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
PART TIME PRODUCTION ASSISTANT