Looking for Marketing or Business majors NOT fresh out of college. Should have some experience of Salesforce or know what it is. Should know formulas, sums, pivot tables. Team will work on marketing analysis data and and collecting the data. No marketing strategy involved.
Primary Responsibility is: Digital marketing metrics, heavy use of Salesforce and reporting. Primary duty is gathering and cleaning up the data, heavy use of excel. Supporting Director of Marketing Operations.
• Lead data gathering efforts from entire pre and post marketing team
o Look to extract actionable insights
• Look to develop or improve upon current data collection efforts and systems
• Provide monthly reporting/trending on marketing funnel: leads, opportunities and conversion rates
• Provide monthly reporting/trending and insight on website statistics: events, visits, conversions, sources etc.
• Analyze email statistics on a large scale: A/B test results, open and click through rates, volume vs quality
• Work with content marketing to find and integrate keywords into content. Monitor success.
• Collaborate to develop and build upon ROI and marketing influence models
• Build Jambi web pages
• Salesforce work:
o Lead uploading from events, webinars etc
o Data maintenance: ensure lead accounts are clean and accurate
o Build dashboards to share with team
o Monitor product usage of specific user groups
• Work with Business Systems to implement additional functionalities to system
• Proficient in Excel including sumifs and vlookups
• 1-3 years in a marketing (quantitative) role
• Critical thinker and self-starter