The Adoption Manager team is currently looking for a highly motivated, dedicated self-starter who has depth of knowledge and expertise of Salesforce ExactTarget Marketing Cloud with release management experience and has strong technical acumen. Job duties involves managing release deployments, coming up to speed quickly on the integration of event ingestion engine, and expertise of MC tool to be able to execute changes needed for launching email campaigns.
Duties will involve interaction and tasks that encompass all these areas. This includes administrative duties, solid proficiency in configuration and usage of marketing cloud tools and deployment process. Work duties also includes excellent organizational skills and best practices for managing email templates and data organization in marketing cloud. Using your keen depth of knowledge and understanding of marketing cloud, you will be making recommendations and implementing best practices that include management of email templates, deployment practices, understanding downstream impact of changes made to support new use cases and workflows. You will lead execution of deployments working with the engineering and product team.
- Overall administration of email marketing automation systems, platform configuration, testing strategy and automated email projects (trigger development, etc).
- Overseeing smooth integration across IoT and MC platforms, which include pre-deployment and post deployment validation.
- Learn our integration of subsystems to marketing cloud and manage and test integration changes.
- Manage our release deployments, run-lists, and pre and post validation steps.
- Project manage workflow with internal teams and partners including deployment readiness and verifying test cases prior to and after deployment.
- Subject matter expert on all data and systems related to email in order to drive smooth execution as well as develop and enhance systems for future growth.
- Work with engineers in understanding changes that will impact configuration and workflow.
- Minimum 3+ years of email marketing experience.
- Prior experience with marketing automation tools a plus.
- Prior experience being a release manager.
- Test planning, test case generation and test execution is a plus.
- Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of email marketing and systems, including template configuration and management.
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce ExactTarget.
- Experience with API based triggers.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and SQL is a plus.Excellent project management skills along with excellent verbal, problem solving, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Excellent team player; proven ability to apply innovative ideas and critical thinking to projects and the organization's opportunities, and able to work with various teams: engineering, partners, product management.
- BA or BS degree strongly recommended
- Part-time: 2/weeks per month (schedule may vary)