Vitiman T is on the hunt for a rising Paid Social rockstar! This position is with a creative agency in Flower Mound. It's fulltime and ongoing.
We're looking for someone with a deep understanding/love for paid social (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest/Snapchat) as well as other paid media channels (paid search, performance display, and retargeting). This position will manage all aspects of primarily paid social and additionally paid search campaigns including client and audience research, pulling business impact insights from data, providing strategic recommendations, segmentation tactics, managing budgets, presenting to clients, and creating reports.
This individual will work with the internal paid media team, development team and project managers.
- Research, develop, and manage paid social campaigns primarily in Facebook Business Manager (Power Editor/Ads Manager) as well as the Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat ad platforms and paid search campaigns in Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Maximize paid social and paid search ROI: perform daily optimization of campaigns, budget allocation, bidding management, ad creative testing, and landing page testing
- Create strategic Keynote / PowerPoint presentations of paid media deliverables with recommendations and action steps along with ad-hoc requests
- Define creative specs needed for each campaign and work with creative team to secure all needed creative assets to launch client campaigns
- Monitor and evaluate paid social / paid search results using industry standard tools like Google Webmaster Tools, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Raven Tools, Moz, Rival IQ, and Salesforce reports to identify areas for improvements and report on key performance indicators, benchmarks and return on investment
- Analyze client's competitive landscape by viewing competitor sites for target keywords, search engine positioning, linking and other marketing strategies.
- Analyze user website behavior and provide insights and recommendations for improving performance in achieving client objectives
- Implement Google Analytics and Google Analytics and ad platform conversion tracking via Google Tag Manager including Facebook pixel and conversion events
- Brainstorm and build plans around ways we can win with online advertising for new business pitches
- Partner with a cross-functional team of data nerds, developers, project managers, and creatives to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Be on the lookout for the newest and trendiest advertising technology tools that we can use to improve our client’s campaigns