Vitamin T has EXCITING opportunity for a Paid Search / Display Specialist to help drive digital marketing and business transformation for our client's global brands.
To be considered for the position you MUST:
- Live in the DFW Metroplex as this position does not offer relocation assistance
- Not require sponsorship or work authorization to work in the United States
- This individual will be hands-on with account management for our global SEM, remarketing and display network programs.
- Manage search marketing programs, including keyword research, keyword build-outs, ad copy writing, campaign set up, account optimization, reporting and account billing
- Manage SEM and remarketing campaigns through our third party management tool
- Partner with data and analytics teams to develop and evolve reports
Required Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years of search engine marketing and display advertising; ability to manage large accounts with budgets over $1M and over 100K keywords
- Experience managing SEM accounts through third party bid management tools (DoubleClick, Kenshoo or Marin Software)
- Understanding of Search Marketing and Display fundamentals, including keyword research, ad copy, campaign settings and KPIs for campaign optimization (ROI or Lead Generation)
- Expert in MS Office programs - Word, Excel, PPT
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills; effective problem solving skills
- Energetic and collaborative, with a self-starter approach to work
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline