Vitamin T is partnering with a growing search agency seeking a motivated Paid Search Specialist to join their online media team. This individual will report to the Director of Online Media, and will implement, optimize, and analyze the paid search campaigns for their clients.
You are an online marketer with at least one years experience and are Google AdWords certified. You are passionate about paid search advertising as a tool for driving business results, and you know how to create, optimize and troubleshoot paid search campaigns. You are skilled at analyzing campaign performance and recommending improvements. You are a student of best practices for paid search advertising, and work tirelessly to learn new techniques and improve campaign performance. You are looking for an opportunity to learn new skills, be part of a vibrant, growing organization and be appreciated and respected for the important work that you do.
- Research keywords and create paid search advertising campaigns.
- Optimize and troubleshoot campaigns.
- Oversee campaign performance.
- Monitor media budgets.
- Implement hyper-local paid search campaigns.
- Recommend and perform A/B test on ad copy and landing pages.
- Create and track conversion and re-marketing codes.
Position Skills & Requirements:
- 1+ years’ experience in online marketing.
- Experience managing paid search campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Google Adword Certification a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Generous incentive compensation
- Robust medical benefits & 401k
- Gym/Wellness stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO and your birthday off
- Snacks, lunches, and happy hours
If this sounds like a great role for you, apply now!