- This is for a 1 Year temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client is looking to add a Paid Search Manager to their project team. If selected you would be responsible for the tactical campaign execution, analysis and reporting of the paid search engine and auction media marketing strategy for some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
The objective of this position is to develop, implement, optimize and report on paid search engine marketing and other auction-based media initiatives for our client in order to meet the goals of marketing and technology stakeholders. This role is an expert in Google Adwords and Bing Ads while also having solid working knowledge of Yahoo! Gemini, Youtube, Facebook and Twitter advertising.
- Develop and manage the strategy for assigned campaigns for several search and content discovery channels
- Ensure the success of all campaigns within assigned purview
- Develop presentations and present results, key learnings and business recommendations to executives and other key stakeholders
- Perform daily campaign management of multiple large scale Paid Search (PPC) and Auction Media campaigns which include: campaign launches, budget management, bid management, analytic tracking and reporting, multivariate testing and participation in beta program testing.
- Employ excellent working knowledge of search engine marketing and streaming video media to drive strong traffic and conversion results from proposed strategies and be able to obtain valuable insight for communication to key marketing partners
- Demonstrate strong data analytics acumen by leading the execution, analysis and presentation of data for ad copy, landing page and beta testing initiatives with the ability to derive conclusions and actionable next steps from results
- Manage bid rule strategy and optimization efforts at the campaign, ad group and keyword levels to drive account performance
- Manage daily budget tracking process to make sure monthly spending levels are on pace
- Utilize team task management system to manage and execute assignments as well as possess the ability to prioritize assignments based on urgency and importance
- Create detailed keyword and ad copy proposals for new campaigns or accounts based on objectives provided by Digital Media Planning Manager and key marketing partners
- Develop and maintain the timely distribution of detailed Search & Programmatic Media reports that summarize the overall and individual performance of assigned accounts
- Provide mentorship and training across multiple software platforms for team new hires
- Collaborate with management and team members to define policies, processes and procedures to further drive efficiencies and performance for key stakeholders
- Keep current on Search & Programmatic Media industry and propose new ideas to further enhance campaign tactics
- Perform at a high level in a fast paced, time intensive, deadline driven work environment