Over the years, our blue-chip Fortune 500 financial service company has been voted “Best Companies to Work For” by Asian Enterprises. Essence Magazine, Hispanic Magazine, amongst others. Additionally, a group of inspiring employees dedicated time and dollars to The Headstrong Project www.getheadstrong.org which provides counseling service for veterans with PTSD. Other non-profits that have received employee pro bono service include JumpStart: www.jstart.org and York Street Project: yorkstreetproject.org.
Commerce and Humanity come together!
About This Role: As Paid Search Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for supporting the team through the execution of integrated/digital media advertising and social media, creative development, SEO, SEM, measurement and optimization.
What You Will Do: Assist with the on-going management of media within national advertising campaign including, but not limited to:
- Media plan development and execution: help identify trends in user behavior and media consumption habits to develop longer term strategic roadmap (Institutional & Wealth Management User Journey)
- Media plan maintenance: help with the budget, campaign documents (e.g., flowchart), performance, delivery, and connection to creative agency
- Media Optimization: help develop decision support methodology for campaign optimization
- Measurement: help identify data and data sources needed to support effective measurement.
- Paid Search (SEM): work directly with agency resources for ongoing program needs, optimizations and content development
- Paid Social Media: liaise with internal social media team to contribute to holistic social media strategy, and work with agency resources on execution of paid social media content
- Monitor social media landscape for innovative concepts to develop a holistic social media strategy that supports the campaign – articles, videos and other content.
What You Need:
- Minimum 1-2 years of digital media experience working at a digital media agency, agency trading desks, in-house client Analytics or Ad Operations.
- Strong analytical and reporting, data visualization and business writing skills required.
- Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics Premium, Double Click Campaign Manager reporting, and Tableau experience a plus.
- The individual must also have strong relationship-building skills with a passion for the interactive space and understanding of emerging technologies.
- Must be a team player and thrive on tight collaboration across team disciplines.
- Effective time management skills, the ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines. Job will require prioritizing and coordinating many moving pieces and multiple projects at the same time in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Expertise in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Word, Excel, Pivot Tables and Power Point required, some knowledge of SQL would be a plus.
- Exceptional people and communication skills and client focus – ability to work with a variety of personality types and interact with senior leaders and colleagues. \
- Ability to adapt to communication standards of various business teams requiring more formal processes, including Legal and Compliance
- Self-motivated and ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing or related discipline
- Financial services experience preferred. Agency experience a plus.
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org