*This starts as a 6-month contract role (with potential to extend or convert to FT).
Our global financial services client seeks an experienced Paid Media Strategy & Implementation Associate. This Associate will be responsible for supporting the digital marketing team through the oversight and execution of integrated/digital advertising strategies, creative development, and measurement/optimization.
The ideal candidate will have strong digital media and integrated project management experience. Strong analytical skills are required to interpret research, analyze, and exploit data to shed light on targeting, consumer motivations, and influencers to understand the consumer journey and demonstrate the value our campaigns deliver to the firm.
- Ongoing management of media within national advertising campaign including, but not limited to:
- Media plan strategy development and execution: informed through customer insights to identify trends in user behavior and media consumption habits to develop longer term strategic roadmap
- Media plan maintenance: media mix, budget, campaign, performance, delivery, and connection to creative agency driving for transparency and innovation
- Media Optimization: Develop decision support methodology for campaign optimization
- Paid Search (SEM): work directly with agency resources on ongoing program needs, optimizations and content development
- Paid Social Media: liaise with internal social media team to contribute to holistic social media strategy, and work with agency resources on execution of paid social media content:
- Monitor social media landscape for innovative concepts and functionality as an input to holistic social media strategy
- Explore/introduce new ideas, partners, technologies, and creative strategies to the firm
- Partner with the Digital Strategy on:
- Strategy to leverage Adobe tools including Audience Manager to enrich and enhance campaign strategy and execution
- Connection to website content and other content to design and deliver a content marketing program
- Development of branded content on MorganStanley.com that supports the campaign – articles, videos and other content.
Skills required (essential)
- Minimum 3-5 years of digital media experience working at a digital media agency, agency trading desks, in-house client Analytics, publisher sales planning/yield management or ad operations.
- Knowledge of multi-channel marketing technologies, principles, and processes.
- Passion for the interactive space and understanding of emerging technologies.
- Strong analytical and reporting, data visualization and business writing skills required.
- Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics Premium, Double Click Campaign Manager reporting, and/or Tableau experience
- Must be a team player and thrive on tight collaboration across team disciplines.
- Effective time management skills & the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Word, Excel, Pivot Tables and Power Point required; some knowledge of SQL would be a plus.
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing or related discipline
Desired (but not required)
- Financial services experience a plus.
- Agency experience a plus.