Are you a recent graduate looking for a foot in the door at a Fortune 500 company?? This is the PERFECT opportunity for you! This client is a HUGE biotech & life sciences company that only keeps growing. The Labeling Specialist contract position will take direction from Labeling Manager and the Marketing Communications Manager. Candidate should be creative and have a complete understanding of the design process from concept, design to print production.
*Please provide portfolio of your work for consideration.
Fundamental duties include the following:
- Design and customize product packaging and labeling in accordance to GHS, CLP and WHMIS guidelines. In addition, design and customize product Instructions for Use.
- Work closely with the Marketing Communications Manager and other staff on labeling project
- Ensure the company’s branding look and feel is executed consistently for all product information collateral pieces including: product packaging, instructions for use and product labeling.
- Working with multiple departments in order to ensure accuracy and regulatory compliance for all labeling content.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of best practices for product labeling, particularly in life sciences field
- One year experience in a design setting atmosphere
- Associate’s degree in graphic design (BA graphic design preferred)
- Knowledge of the day-to-day procedures associated with printing, desktop publishing, design layouts, and other print media.
- Must be detailed-oriented
- Able to work independently and as part of a team and to take direction well.
- Excellent organizational skills for electronic files, project folders, backup.
- Excellent understanding of typography, design and layout skills (this is an absolute must).
Required Technical Skills:
- Adobe Creative Suite CC and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) is a must
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)