This position will support the our oil and gas client. This person will execute ~100 packaging changes year-over-year. This position will support this effort by making necessary copy changes to packaging components in scope for change including but not limited to labels, cartons, etc. working with the cleint's internal teams for review and approval, and their print suppliers for label production.
This role will be primarily 'work from home' but you will be asked to come onsite occasionally for meetings and conversations.
The next step will be to email me directly. I will then send the files to you (both attached and with a download link). You will need to complete the assignment, and send back to me. Please save/title your files to include your first initial and last name. Once I receive these, I will send them over to the hiring manager. He will set interviews based on your successful completion of this test assignment. Sooner the better, of course!
The key responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Coordination of required changes to packaging changes
- Responsible for review and change request activities for the approval and release of labeling and other packaging components.
- Communicate with outside vendors regarding packaging artwork and proofing as necessary.
- Responsible for maintenance of all packaging filing systems, paper based and on line.
- Monitor and, when necessary, work with functional and project management to address issues that could negatively impact schedule or quality.
- Foster and improve content consistency across labeling.
- Coordinate and perform desktop publishing and labeling artwork generation using graphic design skills and knowledge of graphic design principles.
- Manage content changes (and mitigate their impact on schedule and consistency) by pushing teams to focus on accuracy and completeness.
- Leverage expertise with labeling procedures, requirements, and quality system to ensure all deliverables are fully compliant and free of errors.
Fromt the client - "We need their core competency to be in preparing mechanical art for printing. They should have no less than 4 years of experience, and should be very methodical and detail oriented."