Our client needs an URGENT Packaging Production Talent to start Monday, Nov 13 and last full-time next week, then project-based work, as needed.
The job will be intense with lots of deadlines—not good for a newbie. The team needs someone fast, accurate and experienced with working in a busy environment.
Responsible for creating and producing quality graphic solutions for social media, advertising, packaging, consumer and trade collateral materials, trade show and event marketing materials and other communication forms both graphic and digital as deemed appropriate by the Creative Team Lead & the Marketing Production Supervisor.
CRITICAL OUTCOMES FROM THE JOB
1. Works with the Creative Team Lead to support new product and branding initiatives that are compatible with the established underlying brand personality.
2. Develops new concepts for social media, advertising, packaging, marketing materials in coordination with the internal stakeholders, and as directed by Creative Team Lead the Marketing Production Supervisor.
3. Works directly with the key internal stakeholders and outside suppliers to assure design solutions meet all necessary criteria for a successful resolution in a timely manner.
4. Produces finished digital artwork files in appropriate formats for outside supplier needs, and follow ups with color proof checking and quality control through to the finished product, as needed.
5. Provides support to other team members in revising, updating and modifying all graphic files as changes and corrections arise. Also, assists the marketing and sales teams to create professional graphic solutions with their various communications requirements (trade memos, sell sheets, presentations, etc.)
Graduation from a recognized university or college with a specialization in graphic design or advertising communications, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• At least 7 years graphic design experience in creating innovative design solutions. Packaged goods experience preferred but not essential.
• Excellent Mac based computer skills esp. Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign). Some web based & video software experience desirable, but not essential.
• Must be able to present a creative rationale for design proposals.
• Must have the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision,
and as part of a team.
• Has the initiative to source information and gather answers to questions pertinent
to the success of the project.
6. Takes responsibility for art directing, producing or sourcing illustrations, photography or graphics to be used in packaging, the web site or other communications materials in a cost effective manner.
7. Works with the Marketing Production Supervisor, Brand Managers & Social Media & Marketing/Communications Departments to assure timelines and deadlines are being met.