• Create and drive packaging designs from initial concepts, through design completion, and into manufacturing.
• Collaborate with and utilize input from Operations, Product Development, Engineering, Marketing, and Senior Management to continue further concept exploration and design refinement.
• Research regulatory requirements and implement packaging designs to maximize efficiency and compliance with all international and domestic shipping requirements.
• Research and present market trends, manufacturing and material trends, and consumer needs to help determine design direction for product packaging.
• Develop product renderings and detailed design specifications for internal review and execution by Product Development.
• Develop complex dielines and packaging structure drawings.
• Create prototypes and design renderings for presentation to customers.
• Manage time efficiently and work in an organized fashion.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent or 5 years related experience.
• Experience designing and developing packaging for consumer electronics products.
• Experience with the printing & prepress process including various press types.
• Experience with a wide range of printing techniques, construction techniques, and materials used for packaging.
• Strong understanding of manufacturing processes.
• Excellent sketching, 2D, and 3D visualization skills.
• Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
• Proficiency with Solidworks, Adobe Create Suite, and PowerPoint.
• Effective at multitasking and ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
• Detail oriented with understanding of consistency towards brand guidelines.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Effective in a fast paced environment and ability to meet deadlines.
• Thrives on new challenges.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs