The Central Creative team is committed to providing innovative, on-target and on-budget product and branding solutions for all of this Media & Entertainment company's franchises. Their commitment is to create cohesive product development guidelines for the brand while being flexible enough to allow implementation in a way that is relevant to specific retailers and consumers, while maintaining the overall integrity of the Brand.
. Support design leads in layout and production of final mechanical art based on approved line looks
. Ensure OPA submissions are on time with clear feedback
. Provides final art files to sourcing and vendors for production
- 2-4 years professional experience in packaging, design, and layout
- Strong skills in Design programs (e.g., Adobe Illustrator, In Design & Photoshop) required
- Solid understanding of package design and mechanicals for production essential
- Strong Production skills and attention to detail essential
- Must be able to simultaneously handle multiple projects in fast paced environment.
- Must possess effective written and oral communication skills.
- Temperament to work under tight deadlines and to work as a part of a team essential.
- Time management skills and experience in managing vendors and staff essential.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree. Preferably with an artistic or graphic design focus