We are currently seeking a packaging graphic designer for our New York City Office. This person will be responsible for supporting the graphic design team with packaging graphic needs for a specific toy line Brand. Position will be working to adjust current packaging graphics to the updated branding design per the use of a style guide.
- Will be responsible for the graphics on toy packaging, rolling out a new branding look
- Following style guide specs and working with existing assets, and making adjustments where necessary
- Communicate as required with the HK/China packaging teams.
- Will work closely with internal mktg./design/engineering departments for approvals and present concepts and design strategies to cross-functional teams
- Understands how to monitor and follow packaging status schedules to keep projects on time.
- Responsible to keep manager updated on changes in package design/development.
- Responsible to prepare 3D package samples (Comps)
- BFA Degree in Graphics, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, or related degree with previous packaging graphic design experience
- 3-5 years of packaging graphic design experience
- Consumer Goods Packaging Experience required.
- Toy experience preferred
- Computer Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop CS5 as well as MS Office.
- Strong aesthetic skills.
- Illustration/sketching skills a plus.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Well developed project management skills.
- Strong communication skills with ability to work with individuals at all levels.
- Strong Presentation skills.
- Strong Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
BFA Degree in Graphics, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, or related degree with previous packaging graphic design experience