Aquent is currently looking for Packaging Designers of all levels! If you live and breathe packaging design we want to talk to you!!!!! Our client is one of Fortune's Top Companies to Work For! If you love a challenging, fun and creative environment, this is the place for you!
Our client is looking for people for all different lengths of projects: long term to short term needs! Possible off-site for the right candidate as well!
Job Responsibilities include but not limited too:
- Contribute to the overall creation and implementation of package designs that translate brand message while maximizing current technologies and trends
- Conceptualize and execute packaging concepts which include line looks, logos, basic structural studies etc.
- Consistently use sense of creativity, foresight and good design judgement in developing and applying marketplace trends (style, fashion, lifestyles etc.)
- Collaborate daily with US based marketing, research and engineering teams to create innovative, robust, user-oriented and consumer-centric new products.
- Participate in product review meetings and present material to all levels of management.
- Ensure market feasibility of product design for assigned area(s)
- Manage the overall quality, cost, schedule and development of projects and brands in scope of responsibility