-This role will project manage and schedule work to develop product packaging and marketing collateral for private brand products being sourced and manufactured overseas and domestically.
-Support the Private Brand creative design and copy teams as the conduit between merchandising and marketing with the Private Brand creative team.
-Will also work collaboratively with Visual Merchandising, Quality Assurance, Replenishment and other cross functional teams that require assets and information from the Private Brand creative team.
-Assist in management of end-to-end planning, executing, reporting and evaluation of projects according to timelines, scope and resource requirements.
-Ensuring consistent and clear communication throughout program life cycles is essential to this position.
- Manage programs from initiation to closure
- Work with several cross functional teams and stakeholders to complete program outlining scope, goals, deliverables, required resources and timeline
- Provide a project schedule to identify when each task is performed and due
- Clearly communicate expectations to creative team members and stakeholders
- Act as a conduit of information between stakeholders and creative team members
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle
- Effectively manage programs by ensuring any changes to timeline, products, marketing materials and artwork are documented and communicated to all stakeholders
- Track and report on program milestones and provide weekly status report
- Ensure all program documents are archived following job completion
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs