Our client, a Fortune 500 CPG Company is looking for a Packaging Design Manager for up to 3 months starting ASAP!
- Manage package design project on-site
- Drive packaging excellence with internal and external partners (marketing, design agencies)
- Manage project timelines and design budget effectively. (Design Brief and Project Plan process)
- Be responsible for maintaining brand equity standards
- Ensure seamless project transition from the design phase through production phase and responsible to assure excellent execution – print quality (audit of printing vendor with procurement, print production feasibility meetings, proofing pre-press, ink targets, color standards, conducting post production reviews)
- Manage resources (photographers, Illustrators, internal and external design and production partners).
- Deep understanding of the principles of great design systems (i.e., color theory; typography, shape language etc.)
- Able to effectively and calmly ‘juggle’ multiple assignments at one time.
- Great Communicator.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and positive.
- Planning/Priority Setting/Project Management/Budgets
- Manage ambiguity by adapting with agility to new demands and challenges.
- People focused.
- Great team player. Collaborative mindset.