CONTRACT: 3 MONTHS
***Our fortune 500 fashion client is looking for a Product/Packaging Designer to join their team”
• Conceptualizes and executes product designs of part or all of a seasonal collection or line.
• Conceptualizes multiple creative solutions to address project strategies with multiple design options within the cost parameters.
• Works with Senior Designer to create roadmap options for their category.
• Assists to drive the creative process to prototype level for category.
• Assists to research and identify major trends.
• Designs products in either hard lines or soft lines for the season.
• Works with Merchant and Product Development teams to ensure that the integrity of the design is maintained during the product development process (to approval) to ensure designs are within parameters.
• Assist Mentoring and developing Associate Designers with Senior Designer.
• Initiate and completion of the Design Prototype Sheets.
• Responsible for pass off of completed specs to Product Development and updates (assigning style numbers and naming).
• Bachelor’s degree in Design or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 4-5 years’ prior experience in design; specifically with gifts, accessories, and personal care.
• Strong Graphic Design experience.
• Strong sense of design with a focus on typography, placing print and pattern, and a great eye for detail and color sense.
• Demonstrated expertise in ceramics, fabric, wood, wire, paper, metal and glass.
• Must be able to create own specs.
• Highly proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Understanding of fabrication and material costs.
• Solid communication and presentation skills.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs