LOCATION: San Francisco CA
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: Part Time (3-days per week) || 3+ Months
PAY: $18-20/hr (Based on Experience)
We are seeking a passionate and versatile Production Artist to join our tight knit creative team. This position is currently for a full-time contractor position that will last for at least three months, but there is potential to stay on if it is a good fit. You'll be based at our San Francisco headquarters, partnering with our Sr. Designers to deliver final layouts.
• Prepare PSD files for final web delivery which includes: routing layouts for final approval, making updates to files when necessary, replacing images, aligning type/images/graphics, organizing PSD file, working with Sr. Designer to understand functionality + intent, communicating with web-content-developers to correctly slice file for web, and deliver to producers
• Partner with creative team, marketing and merchants to ensure timely delivery of all projects
• May take on some design projects that require leveraging previously created layouts and adapting them for site and email layouts
• Manage all information to support visual communication
• 1-3 Years applicable work experience
• BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent experience preferred, plus relevant portfolio
• Proficiency with Photoshop
• Excellent communication skills, including timely follow-up.
• Ability to thrive in fast-changing, high-volume production environment.
• Deadline-orientated and good time management skills
• Patience, flexibility, and a willingness to accept and act on feedback
• Strong attention to detail including pixel perfect layouts
• Maintain brand guidelines across all projects
• Experience designing for web a plus
• Experience with Google Docs a plus
• Drawing and illustration skills a plus
• Qualifications: Please share any examples, professional or personal, that show your skills as a production artist. Detail is key!
Req #: (5780198)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs