LOCATION: San Francisco CA
START DATE ASAP
PAY: $16-$20/hr (Based on Experience)
OUR FORTUNE 500 FASHION/ECOMMERCE CLIENT IS IN NEED OF A JR DESIGNER/PRODUCTION ARTIST TO JOIN THE TEAM ASAP!
The online team is seeking a passionate and versatile Designer/Production Artist to join the tight knit creative team. This Designer/Production Artist will be based in the San Francisco headquarters, partnering with our Sr. Designers to deliver final layouts.
• Prepare files for final web delivery which includes: routing layouts for final approval, making updates to files when necessary, replacing images, aligning type/images/graphics, organizing psd file, working with Sr. Designer to understand functionality + intent, communicating with web-content-developers to correctly slice file for web, and deliver to producers.
• Partner with creative team, marketing and merchants to ensure timely delivery of all projects
• May take on some design projects that require leveraging previously created layouts and adapting them for site and email layouts.
• Manage all information to support visual communication
• Maintain brand guidelines across all projects
SKILLS + REQUIREMENTS:
• 1-3 Years applicable work experience
• MUST HAVE an online portfolio that demonstrates high quality aesthetic, attention to detail, and beautiful design
• BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
• Proficiency with Photoshop
• Excellent communication skills, including timely follow-up.
• Ability to thrive in fast-changing, high-volume production environment
• Deadline-orientated and good time management skills
• Patience, flexibility, and a willingness to accept and act on feedback
• Strong attention to detail including pixel perfect layouts
• Experience designing for web a plus
• Experience with Google Docs a plus
• Drawing and illustration skills a plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs