LOCATION: San Francisco CA
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: Monday-Friday || 1-year
PAY: $20-$24/hr (based on performance)
A Producer partners in the maintenance of the seasonal pipeline of the site and management of the team. They produce large-scale marketing campaigns, brand initiatives, cross channel and cross brand projects across multiple devices. The Producer must be able to independently drive cross-functional teams to execute tasks and deliverables on time, ensuring that scope and schedule expectations are clearly defined. They must be able to confidently drive marketing projects as well as manage through operational issues. Works with Marketing Manager and cross-functional teams to evolve or create processes to improve or streamline workload.
**Business & Finances**
• Drives communication of tasks and milestones related to large scale marketing campaigns to cross-functional online teams
• Responds quickly to change in scope or schedule, providing guidance to functional areas on both technical impacts and timelines. Demonstrates perspective & ability to foresee issues
• Works with Marketing Manager to monitor progress of deliverables for seasonal product & marketing pipelines. Provides support to cross-functional partners through any issues
• Assesses resources and capacity when making decisions on feasibility, support, risk etc.
**Customers & Markets**
• Works with cross-functional teams as first line of support for cross-functional teams when website and tool issues occur
• When needed, works with Site Management and other IT partners to facilitate resolution and communicate updates to brand teams
• Serves as brand Project Manager to deploy site and tool enhancements and/or bug fixes.
• Works with Product Management to define business requirements as well as develop and execute effective training. Where needed, must be able to develop or evolve current processes to efficiently rollout features to users
• Acts as consultant for projects driven by Marketing, Merchandising or Creative
**Managing & Operating Practices**
• Continually assesses cross-functional business processes for effectiveness and improvement. Works with management to drive change across the partnering teams when necessary
• Facilitates the development and execution of special projects, policies, systems and training.
• Maintains roles & responsibilities cross-functionally throughout milestones in seasonal pipeline.
• Partners regularly and creates teams with members of functional areas including Marketing, Planning, Merchandising, Creative, Photo Studio, Web Content Development, Product Management and IT
• Ability to influence and coordinate activities among cross-functional, cross-branded teams. Act as a liaison between business and technical resources.
• Highly process-oriented with superior skills in defining operational processes
• Working knowledge of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
• Project Management skills
• Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels within the organization.
• Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• 2-3 years of detailed task planning and execution experience
• 2-3 years of online experience
• 1-2 years of supervisor/management experience
Requisition #: (5730705)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs