PRINT (PACKAGING) PRODUCTION ARTIST
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 3 MONTHS
LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL PRINT (PACKAGING) PRODUCTION ARTIST! **
This team works on packaging of coffee, ready to drink items, boxes, bags and food packaging design. This person may also jump on card designs.
- Generate unique designs that promote brand identity and enhance the company experience for the consumer.
- Executes the design process on assigned projects, within agreed upon schedules and budgets.
- Maintains highest level of innovative design execution.
- Accountable for supporting the conceptual, strategic and design development of multiple small and large scale projects.
- Initiates and obtains creative feedback from managers at appropriate junctures.
- Keeps design lead(s) and business manager(s) informed of project status.
- Collaborates with content team, prepress partners and Procurement managers to execute design projects.
- Develops and adheres to a design strategy (including budgets and timelines) based on the project brief, creative criteria, expected production values, and reviews creative concepts against the strategy.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign).
- Great typography skills
- Ability to design to a larger system of work.
- Understanding of print production.