PRESENTATION SPECIALIST (POWERPOINT)
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 3 MONTHS
LOCATION: BELLEVUE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL PRESENTATION SPECIALIST (POWERPOINT)! **
PowerPoint Presentation Specialist with a strong eye for design. This candidate will be responsible for designing, producing and updating presentations for use internal and external clients.
- Work under the direction of the Director of Creative, Design and Direction and will be responsible for upholding brand standards while creating effective, dynamic and well thought out presentations.
- Partner with writers, designers and other stakeholders in the development of presentations that will be used at an annual conference.
- This candidate must have the ability to communicate information and data effectively with the use of animation, builds, as well as the creation of easy to understand charts, graphs and diagrams.
- Expert knowledge of PowerPoint and the animation tool
- Thorough working knowledge of Excel, Word, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Think outside the box and create eye catching ‘big idea’ concepts
- Ability to uphold brand and style guidelines
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully
- Self starter with the ability to work independently
- At least 2 years of professional PowerPoint presentation design experience
- Professional demeanor with high degree of comfort speaking with internal clients
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end presentation design skills (i.e. animation, builds, dynamic charts and diagrams) and clean design aesthetic
- Bachelor's Degree in Design preferred