Aquent is currently in search of a PR Specialist for our Client in Portland, OR. This full-time, on-site W2 role is an ongoing contract opportunity!
- Lead PR support while looping in other category leads as necessary
- Support PR Newsroom with drafting materials such as: media pitches, press releases, product fact sheets, media list updates, outreach, media requests and project recaps
- Own and maintain PR editorial calendars and manage internal PR updates
- Own product ordering process for PR team, as well as manage product sample inventory and media seeding opportunities
- Manage PR NewStream stories, as well as ambassador profiles
- Work with analytics team and category PR leads to build, maintain and present bi-weekly reporting
- Assist with PR events across all categories.
- Understanding of cross-channel PR and background in strategy, media relations, journalism / writing and/or digital PR / social media
- Experience in marketing campaign development and execution
- Understanding of consumer messaging and brand reputation
- Strong communication skills with high level of strategic thinking
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external groups including product marketing, communications, social, digital and retail
- Knowledge / passion for the sports and fashion/entertainment industry