My client is one of Australia’s fastest growing consumer communications consultancies, this role is extremely exciting, and will give you the opportunity to work across a number of leading, Australian and global brands. They help clients effectively build their brands and are driven to consistently provide value and quality at every stage of the relationship.
This role will see you working with a high calibre and supportive group of professional communicators and you will be encouraged to make a significant input into the growth of the business. Your achievements will be recognised with opportunities for professional development, reward and promotion. My client constantly strives to be a place where everyone can do their best work and achieve their personal goals.
Due to continued client wins, they now have an opening for a Senior Account Manager, with a passion and experience in the fine wine space. This role will see you being responsible for executing strategy for clients and mentoring a team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day client projects and/or events to insure the quality of work meets clients’ objectives
- Develop and cultivate relationships with the client and external publics;
- Develop materials on complex issues, and review and advise on materials prepared by others;
- Develop, pitch and place stories by and about the client in business, trade and other media;
- Through news bureau activities, develop pitches and work with targeted media on story development, and handle media inquiries;
- Research and monitor clients’ businesses and industries to stay up to date;
- Organise, implement and oversee media events, press conferences/media tours and promotions for the clients;
- Develop communication and marketing plans for clients;
- Proactively develop relationships with external publics (media, third party constituencies, prospective customers, etc.)
- Recommend and implement initiatives that improve the public’s perception of the client;
- Research, write and distribute news releases, backgrounders, fact sheets, bios, newsletters, pitch letters, prepared remarks, program elements and stand-by statements;
- Cultivate positive client presence in media through releases, contact and responsiveness to inquiries/requests;
- Maintain clear and consistent communication between the client and the account team.
- Manage account administration duties such as billing, financial reporting and activity reports; and assist with new business development including writing new business pitches and participating in pitches.
You will be and honest and highly ethical person, strong across organisation and planning and be able to think and move fast but be calm under pressure. You will be professional in your presentation and manner. This is a great role, with an agency who is committed to career development, work life balance and continuous improvement, contact me today on (02) 8667 8888 and send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org