Due to significant growth and recent client wins, my client is after a consumer PR dynamo to lead their business and be part of their vision of creating authentic, breakthrough communications.
My client is a global PR agency known for big, regional and global work anchored in strategic insights and creative smarts, spanning consumer and corporate brands. They are also co-located and completely plugged into the global creative agency that’s part of their family. They share planning, creative and digital capabilities on integrated and stand-alone accounts. It’s a unique position that has seen the company grow exponentially in the last 12 months.
This is a role best suited to someone who with 5 -7 years experience who wants to lead the agency’s consumer business across enviable local and global brands across Travel, FMCG, Consumer Tech and Consumer Finance sectors, and make them their own. The portfolio is on the up having won a spate of gutsy work that will see a mobilisation of local and global teams.
We want to take the skills you’ve got and give real opportunity to develop them further under the guidance of the General Manager, Managing Director and specialists within the group. This is a role for someone who sees themselves as a business leader and wants to make a name for themselves. Importantly, you’ll want to move into a senior or group role in the future through proven success and determination. You’ll already be an experienced Senior Account Manager / Account Director within a PR agency environment, ideally working within an integrated structure.
- Managing the profitability and performance of the consumer portfolio, supported by a well structured and experienced team
- Identifying and growing new and organic business opportunities from within the group locally and globally, alongside those presented to the agency
- Developing integrated communications campaigns spanning PR, social media, digital and more alongside specialists
- Creating brave and innovation solutions that push work from great to exceptional; they want award-winning stuff
- Acting as a truly inspiring mentor to direct reports and developing their skills to a best practice, high performing level
- While the role is consumer, my client needs someone who understands the broader corporate and reputation management context and can work alongside their corporate practice on shared accounts
KEY SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- A love of consumer marketing and a desire to do more than the ordinary
- A big thinker who is vibrant, dynamic and knows how to rally the troops across teams and disciplines to develop creative solutions that transforms businesses
- Business management smarts, from forecasting to budgeting and more - we can teach you what you don’t know, but you’ll absolutely need to be interested in understanding how to run a business to make it your own
Despite the size, the agency still sees themselves as entrepreneurial; so people who are natural go-getters get the most out of their fast-paced and fun environment. With structured learning and development, training, birthday’s off, office dogs, end of month fun and heaps of other benefits, my clients aims to provide the best possible opportunity to grow their people and keep them happy.
Please get in touch with me at email@example.com or (02) 8667 8888