This is a fantastic opportunity to join a creative, integrated agency where no two days will look the same – you’ll be guaranteed a variety of tasks across PR, events, stunts, experiential, social media, community management, content and influencer engagement. You will have the opportunity to work on global brands in an integrated capacity with expert colleagues specialising in technology, advertising and creative.
You will take the lead on the PR arm of the agency consisting of a small but talented team, and will be responsible for the day-to-day requirements of the PR outputs.
You’re a multi-talented communications professional, switched on, dynamic and results-driven.
This role is best suited to someone with hybrid experience managing corporate and consumer clients, as the client base includes both, so an interest in both verticals is favourable.
You will be tertiary qualified, ideally with around 5+ years of consumer PR experience gained in a local agency working on consumer and corporate clients. What is essential is your ability to lead accounts without being micromanaged by the General Manager.
If you are highly driven and hungry for new opportunities, this is the role for you. Highly developed written skills are a must and a strong knowledge of the Australian media landscape.
• Highly developed writing and content development for corporate and business audiences
• Solid media relations skills, whilst already having strong and established relationships with local media – corporate and/or financial services
• Digital strategy and campaign development experience
• The ability to ensure the PR strategy speaks to the digital strategy (and vice versa)
• Overall team management accountability and client day-to-day management
• Confident, entrepreneurial, self-starter: able to identify and seize opportunities and build trust with key stakeholders
• Confidence and knowledge to provide advice/counsel to senior clients in and around specialist area
• Experience with team management (1 to 2 junior executives), as well as with capacity planning and time management
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
• Gain experience within an integrated creative agency and influential clients
• The opportunity to work on leading global brands
• Great career progression opportunities
• Flexible and great workplace culture
Please get in touch with me on email@example.com or 02 8667 888