My client is an award-winning integrated communications agency, combining the best elements of a big agency – strategic planning, integrated thinking, award-winning creative – with the best of a boutique PR company, and a tight team of dedicated specialist.
They are now looking for a passionate and talented PR Senior Account Manager with solid agency experience to drive a portfolio of clients in their Sydney office. The right candidate will be at SAM level with at least 5 years’ experience ideally in PR agency environment in the Australian market.
You will be mainly working across a well-known sports brand, and potentially on a couple of other consumer brands with a collaborative and passionate PR team. The Senior Account Manager remit will include PR, creative, activation, social plus more.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years’ experience in consumer communications role
- Experience in experiential/event marketing and consumer activations
- Experience leveraging sponsorships/partnerships for a major consumer brand
- Demonstrated ability to manage integrated creative projects (digital and traditional media)
- Strong project management skills and ability to work independently to meet key deadlines
- Proven understanding of Australian media landscape and ability to develop ideas that generate earned media outcomes
- Exceptional client management skills
- Ability to develop and manage smart, creative campaigns from start to finish
- Strategic and creative thinking
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Sound finance knowledge
- Driver’s license
In return you get to work with some fantastic brands in a supportive and collaborative team environment at a centrally located agency. With great culture and people, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Please get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8667 8888