My client is an integrated agency that brings together the best minds from advertising, media, public relations, digital & social, creative and data to work together under one roof and deliver earned-media led campaigns. As a result their culture is open, collaborative and team focused.
The PR team available is responsible for all of one main clients output at both a national and a local level. The PR team’s scope is broad and touches many different parts of the clients business:
This role is a critical one. Reporting to the PR Director in a team of five, the Senior Account Manager will act as the PR Director’s 2ic. Their key areas of responsibility include excellent client management and ensuring the successful implementation and delivery of PR work for their well known client.
In this role, you will be exposed to the fast pace of the ever-evolving retail industry. You’ll often work closely with the clients senior leadership team, will be responsible for PR strategy and planning and for running your own projects and delivering the KPIs. You’ll be tested under pressure and your interpersonal and client relationship skills will be put under the spotlight. Responsibility, accountability and delivering success are essential characteristics of the Senior Account Manager.
Whilst this role is a Senior Account Manager position, they are open to talking to Junior Account Directors who are ready for their next challenge and have demonstrated they can take on additional responsibility and take the next step up in their career.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALITIES:
· A Senior Account Manager shows commitment to the client and business beyond the role of an Account Manager. He or she demonstrates continued leadership through the embodiment of values and plays an active role in establishing and maintaining the culture of the business.
· This role requires six-plus years of PR agency experience with a strong track record delivering successful PR campaigns and programs, demonstrating excellent client and account management and seamless program execution.
· The Senior Account Manager must have proven experience operating in a fast-paced working environment and working under pressure to lead a team and meet demanding client and media deadlines.
· Attention to detail is paramount, as is clear and confident communication.
· Solid experience in the Australian market is highly desirable, as is experience within the retail and/or fashion and food sectors. Experience in the New Zealand market will also be viewed favourably.
· Travel is often required in this role, as is working outside of normal working hours.
· The fast pace of this role would suit someone who can work effectively and autonomously, proactively problem-solve (independently, at times) and is comfortable forging a way forward where the path may be unclear.
You will be excellent client facing, adept at working in a small team, you will have great time management ability, be a strong writer, you will enjoy pitching to media, events, launches and influencer engagement. A strong culture, competitive salary, a great location and environment await. Send your CV to email@example.com or call me on (02) 8667 8888.