This is a newly created role, in a great creative integrated agency who work on some leading clients in the hospitality and food and beverage space!
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to work with a fast-growing team of talented communication and creative experts, each with their finger on the pulse when it comes to food, drink, travel and lifestyle.
My client is a Sydney-based Marketing and PR agency that delivers fresh and innovative brand development, marketing and PR solutions to an impressive client list of national and international brands. They are a hard-working, fun-loving bunch that enjoy a work culture that is inspiring, collaborative, supportive and flexible.
The Senior PR Account Manager will be responsible for executing multiple PR projects, as well as working closely with the directors on strategy and new business. Boasting impressive relationships with leading food and lifestyle media, the Senior PR Account Manager will bring to the role a creative and strategic mind and a keen eye for detail.
Proactive, personable and self-motivated, the candidate must be passionate about finding the stories at the heart of their brands, with a genuine love of food, drink, travel and lifestyle.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ownership of multiple clients and client projects, keeping clients up-to-date with project status updates, deadlines, deliverables and requirements
- Prepare client project updates and attend client WIP meetings
- Measure and evaluate the success of campaigns and opportunities for future
- Confidently present PR strategies, campaign plans and reports to clients and stakeholders with the agency team
- Develop and implement a broad range of strategic communication campaigns across all media platforms to drive publicity and increase brand awareness for clients
- Continually identify and secure opportunities for clients and leading talent
- Work collaboratively with media to develop pitches, angles and stories that not only achieve business goals but offer true value content to readers.
- Foster and nurture strong media relationships across food, entertainment, lifestyle, broadcast and online.
- •Strategically manage influencer engagement as part of broader PR campaigns – research target influencers; approach influencers and negotiate partnership opportunities
- Work closely with the Directors to manage and mentor junior members of the team
- Provide feedback on work output from colleagues and agency partners to ensure output is of a high standard and on-brief
- Collaborate with Marketing Account Manager to coordinate media and launch events for clients
- Work with the team to brainstorm ideas and develop proposals and presentations to acquire new clients and revenue opportunities
Skills & Experience:
- Fluent English speaker with strong communication and writing skills
- Proven track record in successfully managing multiple PR campaigns simultaneously
- Highly organised and deadline focused
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience working in public relations
- Genuine passion and interest in marketing / communications for the hospitality, tourism, entertainment and lifestyle industry
- Relentless in their quest to produce excellence and achieve the best results
- Proactive self-starter while also being a team player
- Fun and friendly personality
Does this sound like the role for you? If so, send me your CV to email@example.com or call me on (02) 8667 8888.