My client is an award-winning boutique agency dedicated to sharing the stories of visionaries across hospitality, food and beverage, destinations and lifestyle. They leverage a deep understanding of the industries to deliver across all aspects of the communications and marketing spectrum. Their team members are renowned for being the most passionate experts in their field, hailing from diverse backgrounds and disciplines across the entire communications and marketing mix. Although grounded in PR, the agency has expanded to offer their clients expertise in marketing, events, social media, publishing, sponsorships and partnerships.
They are now looking for a passionate PR Senior Account Manager, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in PR and a thorough understanding of the Australian media landscape. A passion and understanding of food & beverage, the hospitality industry at large and travel would be an advantage.
As PR Senior Account Manager you will manage up to six client campaigns at any one time, working collaboratively with the other members of the team, and reporting to the Client Services Director.
You will enjoy professional growth and career progression in a business which will support you through mentoring and training courses wherever possible and relevant.
You will work cohesively with the agency’s marketing division, to deliver integrated marketing campaigns, communicating the requirements of the brand and ensuring symbiosis between the two divisions. You’ll bring your all to each day, and enjoy the culture of a fun, growing team who share in the passion (and the spoils!), of the lifestyle brands who we are privileged to work with on a daily basis.
You are creative and dynamic, and ideally with a strong track record in media relations, writing, social media, account management and program development.
You are proactive and highly self-motivated with a desire to embrace new ways of communicating. You are approachable, supportive of team members and passionate about telling clients’ stories to the media and influencers who matter.
• Demonstrable experience in the development of PR strategies.
• Proven track record of exceptional client management.
• In-depth knowledge of the Australian media landscape including influencers and ideally an understanding of the international scene too.
• Social media skills; including digital/social strategy, managing social media platforms for clients including Facebook, Instagram, twitter and blogs.
• Highly motivated and driven to exceed expectations.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to edit the work of others.
• Experience in pitching stories to media eg. print, broadcast and radio.
• Experience in managing team members.
• Ownership of exciting clients and brands
• Plan, develop and execute comprehensive PR campaigns for a client from start to finish
• Attention to detail and genuine desire to work to high standards.
• Advanced computer skills.
• Managing events; from concept to logistics, execution to evaluation.
• Contributing to the creative idea generation for all clients.
• Delegation to, management and mentoring of junior team members.
• Developing long term, effective relationships with the media and influencers across all sectors.
• Identifying and acting on media opportunities to generate exposure for clients.
• Measurement and evaluation of campaigns.
Please get in touch with me at email@example.com or 02 8667 8888