My client is a boutique Sydney based PR agency focusing on the retail, consumer, fashion, luxury & lifestyle industry representing a mix of fantastic International and Australian brands. They have a very exciting role for a PR SAM, managing a host of established fashion client portfolios and projects. This is an exciting career opportunity to lead a small team within in a creative agency.
- Develop integrated communication strategies and programs for clients
- Oversee staff and leads the implementation of PR plans including execution of publicity, events and social media
- Work collaboratively to create, implement and measure the success of PR campaigns that will enhance client’s image, position in the marketplace and the general public
- Ensure the communication strategy for clients are consistent and reflects the client’s strategic vision
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all client publications
- Work collaboratively for research, idea generation, timely, accuracy and proof reading of all writing copy
- Actively pursue new business opportunities
- Proactively recommend additional projects to existing clients to generate additional revenue
- Ensure client media coverage KPIs are met and manage client expectations
- Facilitate regular agency and client reviews – aiming for at least once a year or at the end of project
- Responsible for tracking monthly retainer budgets to prevent over and under servicing
- Set performance objectives for direct reports and ensure they are meeting their agreed KPIs
The SAM role requires at least 5-6 years PR fashion agency experience with a good track record in media relations, writing, social media, account management and program development. A degree in PR or journalism along with experience in the Australian market is highly desirable. You will be self-motivated and proactive have a positive attitude and be a critical and analytical thinker. You will also have high emotional intelligence and the ability to gracefully handle a high pressure-working environment.
This is a standout role and a real opportunity for a driven individual who is looking to make a big impact and join a great team culture and work across awesome clients in the fashion arena. A competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate. Contact me today on (02) 8667 8888 or email your CV to email@example.com