My client is an award-winning PR agency, part of a global creative agency network, known for their bold, creative campaigns and forward-thinking approach to PR.
Due to significant growth, they are on the hunt for a highly driven PR Senior Account Manager to join their team in Sydney.
My clients want someone who is passionate about taking big, exciting brands to the next level with culturally impactful, award-winning PR and social campaigns. Ideally someone who can manage a campaign from start to finish, collaborating with a team to build a strategy, ideas and its roll-out across PR, social, influencers, content and activations. This is an influential role, where ultimately you are the main link between your client and the entire agency team.
• At least 4-5 years of PR agency experience, working with big brands and large budgets
• Demonstrated strong relationships with clients, the media and influencers
• Experience in creating content and unique experiences
• The ability to keep a cool head under pressing deadlines and time pressure
• First-class presentation skills – proficient and convincing
• High level influencing skills and communication skills – ability to construct strong and logical arguments
• Proven background in working in an integrated, creative environment encompassing planning, creative, digital, content and production
At the agency, you get to work with genuinely enviable brands and create awe-inspiring campaigns that make careers, all in a fast-paced, high-energy and highly integrated culture, alongside a team of ambitious and capable PR professionals, who work hard every day, and most importantly – have a lot of fun together! They offer all the benefits that come with being part of large, global agency team, while they look after their people in ways that a boutique agency would, ultimately providing you with the best of both worlds.