My leading PR agency is an independent marketing communications agency specialising in consumer-focused public relations and communications services.
Working and reporting into a Business Director, you will be energetic, knowledgeable and driven and possess a range of experience with a minimum of four years in a relevant agency or marketing communications environment.
You will be responsible for working with designated client / or project teams (including social media managers, copywriters and other experts) to deliver against a defined scope of work to achieve campaign KPIs. You will play an integral role in the day to day management of campaigns taking responsibility for their successful delivery. More experienced consultants are also expected to be responsible for creative idea generation, proposal writing, KPI setting and reporting.
You will have a good understanding of what it means to be a communications and client service professional, demonstrate your commitment to quality, think proactively about your clients’ business, work continuously to improve your client relationship skills and you will contribute positively to the agency’s vision and values.
Requirements for this position:
· University degree or equivalent PR / communications qualifications
· Minimum of four years industry experience
· Skilled at building stakeholder relationships – internally & externally
· Excellent time management skills
· Strong project management skills
· Ability to multi-task
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Confident presenter
· Proactive approach to problem solving
· Positive attitude and work ethic
· Great team player
· Confident with media liaison
· Ability to manage a team including collaborating with a Social Media Manager and / or Copy Writer and nurturing and growing Junior Consultants
· Knows when to seek additional support and senior input for problem solving
Main duties and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for ensuring the task and activities they are assigned are completed in a timely manner and to a high standard.
Specific duties include:
· Contributing to the strategic and creative development of client plans in partnership with the senior client lead (Business Director)
· Reviewing the work of Junior Consultants to ensure it is accurate, of high quality and on brand equity (media lists, articles of interest, evaluation reports, writing, event management)
· Contributing to the work of a Social Media Manager and / or Copy Writers to ensure it is on strategy and on brand equity
· Ensuring all campaign deadlines are met
· Ensuring all campaigns are on target to meet set KPIs and that clients’ expectations are being met (and using problem solving skills to overcome any challenges along the way in consultation with the Business Director)
· Proactively developing ideas and suggestions for clients which go over and above the existing scope of work in consultation with the Business Director
· Regularly put forward on equity news hijacking ideas for leverage in social and / or media relations
· Manage client budgets and be responsible for campaign budget tracking
· Lead media engagement for designed clients while being actively involved in media liaison
· Attending team WIP meetings
· Writing across a range of styles including press releases and other communications materials
· Being responsible for the coordination of media events
· Being responsible for the coordination of photo and video shoots
· Undertaking appropriate research for programs and new business proposals
· Managing an intern or account junior where relevant
This is a leading role at a great agency, a fantastic team, career development opportunities, salary and culture await. Contact me on (02) 8667 8888 or email me your CV to email@example.com