My client is a boutique agency with 30 years’ experience in the Australian and APAC markets. They work with some of the world’s leading technology, healthcare, business and consumer brands.
They are looking to hire a PR Senior Account Executive / Junior Account Manager who has at least three years’ public relations experience. The successful candidate will work across a variety of clients, predominantly in the B2B tech space, so interest in and previous experience working with enterprise tech is required.
You’ll work in new offices amongst a supportive and collaborative team of experienced professionals. As an organisation the agency prides itself on not conforming to the demands of a traditional PR agency by developing a way to provide our clients with a high level of service while also encouraging a healthy work-life balance.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Draft a wide range of communications, e.g. thought leadership pieces, case studies and press releases
- Lead day-to-day account activities
- Lead and manage a junior staff
- Help with communications plan or proposal with well thought out strategies and clearly defined tactics
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ensure that all client work is delivered within budget, to deadline, and meets client objectives
- Stay abreast of news events related to clients
- Manage client expectations of agency delivery
- Demonstrate personal and professional initiative and a high level of motivation to meet current client requirements
Please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8667 8888