My client is an award-winning boutique PR agency, looking for a PR Integrated Account Manager, or PR Senior Account Executive who wants to step up into an AM role, to join their growing team in Sydney.
The role will drive best in class account management, client leadership and consulting across PR and social media. You will be an active member of the team when it comes to new business development, campaign and project development, team leadership, best practice and discipline across the entire agency. As a team, they strive for innovation, quality, creativity and excellence in everything they do.
As a SAE/AM, you will play a critical role in supporting the future and long-term success of they agency, working on a mix of consumer clients within travel, food, consumer tech +++
You will be responsible for the management and implementation of communications and social media strategies to engage media, influencers and consumers, grow audiences, awareness, affinity and generate positive sentiment across the brands that you work on.
A key responsibility will be to mentor junior members of the team, ensuring best in class client service and on the job training. You will also be skilled in managing up to keep your senior team and clients informed and on-track and be the go-to person for clients, ensuring activity is delivered on time and in line with budgets.
Reporting to a Senior Account Manager and/or our Account Director and Social Media Lead directly, you will also provide ongoing robust analysis of results using a range of cross-channel measurement tools, and be tasked with turning this analysis into quick wins and long-term benefit for clients.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The role is hands-on and requires positivity, resilience, a "sleeves rolled up" and "can do" attitude.
The agency has a "no ego" policy and a focus on teamwork and collaboration - they both challenge each other and lift one another up, and are looking for an AM who will contribute strongly to this culture and be willing to bring it!
- Helping to devise client communications/PR and social media strategies, and implementing programs from start to finish: gathering audience insights, monitoring current online conversation/coverage, investigating existing communications and social media strategies, evaluating competitor performance and participating in creative brainstorms.
- Delivering content, communications and campaign strategies in line with client objectives through the appropriate channels.
- Providing day-to-day leadership/mentorship for Content and Community Executives/clients when it comes to client management, communities, press engagement and influencer outreach.
- Driving the team re-creative ideation, copywriting, working alongside the Content and Community Executives and in-house creative/design team.
- Supporting on strategy for and implementing social media advertising spend, set up, targeting, management/optimisation and reporting.
- Experimenting with new and alternative ways to leverage integrated communications, PR and social media activities.
- Being an active member of new business pitches and the broader business development strategy.
- Driving the Group’s marketing strategy, managing activity with media, key opinion leaders, conferences/events and overseeing the integrated social media strategy.
- Ensuring integration with other appropriate teams and partners within and outside of the business.
- 4+ years agency experience.
- Must have worked in PR/communications and have relevant tertiary qualifications or comparable on the job experience.
- Social and content experience. Internal or client facing will be considered
- Fantastic writing abilities with a flair for detail.
- Integrated thinker who is passionate about all things PR and Social
My client is looking for eclectic characters to contribute to their warm and sometimes, let’s face it, completely mad family. You’ll need to be open to defamatory photoshopping, ski trips, social tipples and dress-ups. They offer a fun, fast-paced but supportive culture, as well as full training, creative courses and innovation labs, to name a few.
Please get in touch with me on email@example.com or 02 8667 8888