My client is a global agency, delivering award-winning work for many of the world’s elite brands, especially within consumer and enterprise technology.
They are now on the lookout for a strong, creative and dynamic integrated consultant to join their Sydney team. Working across a range of B2B and B2C clients covering tech, property and lifestyle, you will be responsible for implementing traditional media, social media and digital campaigns.
Their mission is to help brands shape an authentic narrative that reflects their values and engages audiences. The people who succeed at the agency are self-motivated, ambitious and eager to think outside the box. Your passion for continual learning, genuine communications and a great sense of humour will get you far.
In addition to learning from some of the industry’s best minds, you will have access to a robust training program to ensure you are exposed to all areas of marketing communications, Summer Fridays, Doona Days, free daily breakfast, global secondments and a higher than Australian industry average annual leave allowance.
• You have at least 2-3 years of experience in client management and content development skills, media and influencer relations and social media management experience.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent ideally in the field of PR, Communications, Marketing, Business or Journalism.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Aptitude for visual communications, and design skills are a plus.
• Actively engaged in social media communities.
• Support the implementation of integrated communication campaigns spanning traditional, social, paid and owned media.
• Provide insight into key trends in client industries and helps to create story ideas that generate coverage and engagement.
• Develop content assets such as blog posts, press releases, media pitches, social media content, infographics, GIFs and videos.
• Proactively attend industry events to learn about latest trends and shares with the team.
Please get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8667 8888