My client is one of Australia’s leading integrated luxury communications and events agency, working with a mix of high-end local and global brands.
They’re on the hunt for an exceptional SAE/ AM / SAM to join the team immediately, either on a short-term contract basis (1-3 months) or as a permanent role, working on a portfolio of top tier luxury fashion and lifestyle clients.
The SAE / AM / SAM will execute client campaigns, events, influencer programs, media relations, and various activations. Reporting to, and working in close partnership with Directors, this role requires a candidate with a high attention to detail, strong account management and organisational skills and will be a clear communicator. An interest in fashion, lifestyle, luxury and culture is essential.
The successful candidate will be a team player, have a hands-on approach and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strategy & planning
- Account management
- Campaign execution
- Client development, communication and relationship management
- Media planning and management
- Event ideation and management
- Junior team development and training
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience at a PR agency or in-house
- Experience in fashion, and/or lifestyle
- A relevant degree in Communications, Marketing, Business
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- A collaborative team player that enjoys working in a cross-functional team environment
- A creative and strategic thinker
- Proven skills in client management
- Experienced in cultivating and establishing professional relationships
- Strong ability on Microsoft Office and Mac
Email your CV to email@example.com or call me on (02) 8667 8888.