This is an unbelievable opportunity to work for one of Australia’s leading public relations agencies and across some of the most prolific tech brands in the country! My client is a leading Global B2C and B2B agency with offices throughout the world.
This role is a fantastic opportunity allowing for an overall scope of learning, and is a fantastic career move for a driven individual which will allow you to interact across all media platforms, social media, marketing activities, copywriting, client service and general support duties. This role will allow you to work on some amazing and extremely well known tech brands.
As a Senior Account Director you will be responsible for managing the client relationship and the account team. This includes recommending programs and activities that coordinate with clients’ goals. Senior Account Directors are accountable for delivering contracted work on time and within budget, staffing accounts appropriately and producing high-quality work and excellent results. Senior Account Directors are also responsible for developing and soliciting new business, including presentations and fee estimates.
- Management and direction of client accounts within the Technology practice
- Financial management of all client programs under your direction
- Be a 2IC support to the Senior Vice President in the overall strategic and operational development of the Technology practice
- Actively develop and present business opportunities to the senior team
- Develop and have ownership of key leadership activities across the agency
- Provide ongoing counsel and guidance to agency team members
- Support the SVP in the professional development of team members
- You are a motivated PR professional with at least 8+ years of PR agency experience with tertiary qualifications (PR or Communications related).
- You are a conversation-starter, a headline-grabber, an attention-getter, a reputation-guarder, and an idea-launcher.
- You are driven by setting high expectations and exceeding them, always.
- You are creative, committed, and you are ready for the next step up in your career.
This is an agency that prides itself on its relationships and reputation, and is a fantastic role for a driven PR professional, there are heaps of benefits that come from working with this company and work life balance is key!
There is a collaborative and inclusive culture where you will never be just a number; it’s a social and fun place to work and a very supportive environment that provides great career opportunities!
If you are bright, strategic and have a great attitude apply right away! Apply now! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0) 2 8867 8888.