My client is a global, award-winning PR agency known for big, regional and global work anchored in strategic insights and creative smarts. They are co-located and completely plugged into the global creative agency that’s part of their family, sharing planning, creative and digital capabilities on integrated and standalone accounts. They are on a mission to do smarter, more award-winning work – and need more awesome people to help make it happen. This is truly an opportunity not to be missed!
Due to significant growth and some impressive client wins, they are now looking for a PR Senior Account Director to lead the business and be part of their vision of creating authentic, breakthrough communications. You will be leading the agency’s business across a mix of enviable global brands, main account being a large travel client, with potential addition of a FMCG and consumer tech client.
As a Senior Account Director you will:
- Run accounts from a planning and performance perspective
- Identify and convert opportunities and actively participate in new business
- Provide considered counsel across corporate reputation and issues management
- Work directly with senior clients as a trusted advisor
- Have highly honed writing and content development skills for varied audiences and channels
- Be a truly inspiring mentor to and develop people's skills to a best practice level
You'll be required to have:
- Demonstrated success in growing and winning business’
- Experience leading large global brands with award-winning campaigns
- Proven background in working in an integrated, creative environment encompassing planning, creative, digital, content and production
- The ability to keep a cool head under pressing deadlines and time pressure
- First-class presentation skills – proficient and convincing
- High level influencing skills and communication skills – ability to construct strong and logical arguments
The agency’s culture is dynamic, moving at speed and with the energy and enthusiasm that comes with a leading agency. They reward their people through an enviable list of benefits including breakfast every morning, a formal training program and team culture activities.
Please contact me on email@example.com or 02 8667 8888